- Outer ring: Heavy Ductile Iron ring
- Skirt: 14 Gauge Galvanized sheet metal
- Cover: 3/8" reinforced floor plate, complies with H20 rating.
- *NOTE: By request can add reinforcement for H90 rating*
- (MTA BUS TERMINALS, AIRPORTS, LANDFILLS, ETC.)
- Cover sealing gasket: One piece rectulangular 3/8" x 1/2" rubber ring in a 1/4" deep groove into the Ductile ring.
- Gas shock: Will withstand up to +200 degrees and -40 degrees and coated to handle total humidity. Will loose only 1% of strength per year. 2 Gas shocks require for 48".
- CNI offers a 180-310+ lb. cover that has proven itself over the last 50 years with its H20 rating. The end user will be lifting only 25lbs - 35lbs with the help of a gas shock, which prevents workman's compensation.
- The durability of the Ductile iron ring and steel cover is long lasting, no need to change to a composite cover.
- The cam-loks are zing plated Ductile iron that can be tightened down with a 3/4" socket wrench, and are also replaceable.
- No more lost screws or difficulties in installation.
- One piece rectulangular ring stays put, implementing a water tight seal. The rectangular gasket sits in the ring 1/4" & will not come off when cover is removed.
- Will not rattle when run over by a vehical.
- Does not require a speedbump to keep water out.